We are pleased to offer a UK wide next day pallet delivery service (Monday to Friday) on most items should you place your order before 2.30pm!
Delivery Terms and Conditions
All our deliveries are networked out via the Pallet Track Network. Deliveries will be made between 8.00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). Any additional requirements outside of the these windows will need to be pre-agreed through our customer service team.
AM, PM, Saturday AM and Specified Timed deliveries are all available upon request and carry an additional delivery surcharge.
All palletised orders will be delivered by a LGV vehicle. If access to the property is restricted then this needs to be advised prior to delivery. Most delivery depots have 7.5 tonne lorries but use of a smaller vehicle can be subject to an additional charge.
All of our standard pallet deliveries are off-loaded via a tail-lift (if stipulated on the consignment) or fork-lifted – this is kerb sided delivery only. We ask that you inform us of any delivery restrictions that may impede the delivery prior to the goods being despatched. Failure to do this may result in a non-delivery and therefore an additional charge for a re-delivery.
The following check list is provided to ensure that delivery is achieved in the easiest and safest manner for all concerned -
- Check that your access is suitable; this does not just mean your drive but the road approaching your property.
- Can a refuse truck gain access to your property? Dustbin lorries are a good indicator to the size of our delivering vehicles.
- Is the allocated drop off point for the goods on a flat level surface, free of gravel and uneven paving etc? Pallet trucks cannot negotiate steps, gravel or grass nor can they deliver up or down inclines.
- You, or a designated individual, must be available to sign for the goods, with a contact telephone number supplied if different to your own. It is sometimes possible to deliver without an attendee however it is recommended that you or a representative is on site to visually inspect the pallet during delivery. This would only happen through your permission.
- If you do have delivery restrictions we are usually able to make special arrangements to accommodate them, but it is critical that you provide us with as much information as possible.
- Please note that if the driver considers your access unsuitable for any reason, they are within their rights to refuse to unload the pallet or alternatively unload it as near as possible to the required destination, which may well be at the side of the road. Should it be deemed that the site is not suitable for delivery the delivering company may offer an alternative solution.
- If, when the driver delivers, he cannot obtain a signature, the delivery may be returned for delivery at a later date. Further charges may be incurred if this happens.
- For palletised deliveries, the driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property, or hand-ball any deliveries off from the vehicle. The pallet will be delivered to a location as stated in the previous point, and it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
Returns + Exchanges
For orders cancelled once the goods have been dispatched to our distribution centre but before delivery to site; such cancellation of orders will result in a refund of the products, less any costs incurred by us in recovering the items back to our yard.
A 20% re-stocking fee will be applied to any return that is over 28 days.
Please note that all delivery charges are non-refundable.
Products damaged in transit must be noted at the time of delivery and documented on the delivery note. The delivery note must state 'DAMAGED' and the delivery can be refused at your discretion. It is the customer's responsibility to check the products for damage with the delivery driver and to notify us in writing of any damages within 24 hours, We then also require photographic evidence that clearly shows damage to the pallet. We would require photographs within 48 hours.