Buying Reclaimed Items
As well as sourcing stock from various outlets and suppliers across the UK, we are always interested in buying reclaimed items from private sellers.
We are constantly in the market to buy -
- Architectural stone
- Cobbles and setts
- Fireplaces, surrounds and inserts
- Garden ornamental items such as planters, troughs and statuary
- Kerbs and steps
- Roofing products such as ridges, finials, slates and tiles
- Timber such as Oak beams and floorboards
- Wall copings
- Anything else within our stocked product categories
All offers are welcome. Before you consider sending us your offer, please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions below. To tell us about your item please select one of the following options -
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ITEM ONLINE (please note that this option requires you to have a google mail account)
EMAIL US AT email@example.com
Please note that we will require the following information to provide you with an accurate quote -
- Is your offer delivered to our yard?
- Do you require a quote including collection?
- Your location including postcode (if applicable)
- Your best contact number
- Photos of your items including dimensions
Terms and Conditions
1. The amount we can offer will depend on current market rates and conditions. We will generally be able to offer better rates should you be able to deliver to our yard.
2. We may be able to arrange collection of your items however the cost of this will be factored into any offer we may make.
3. Criteria for collection of goods is based on access for goods vehicles, where the items are positioned on the property, labour requirements, the amount of time required to load the goods, forklift availability, items being palletised and the quantity of the goods.
4. We do not offer waste collection services and are not obliged to collect items requiring disposal.
5. All offers we make are conditional and will only be finalised once we have physically viewed the items.
6. Offers are made in principal however we are not always able to determine the true value / condition of items until they are seen and inspected fully. We reserve the right to decline / retract any offer upon physical inspection.
7. We will provide you with a Purchase Order and will generally make payments via BACS within 3 - 5 working days. We do offer cash on collection / delivery subject to our discretion.
8. In the event that we decline your offer, we will keep your details on record and may make an offer in the future should our position change.
9. We reserve the right to ask for proof of ID of any private seller, and also to ask for proof of ownership.
10. We reserve the right to retract from any deal at any time should we feel that conditions, or our circumstances, have changed.